Bastet Brewing is working hard to become the newest addition to the exciting craft beer scene in the Tampa Bay area. We’re already brewing a wide variety of beers that we’re pouring at many of the local craft beer events. As a nano-brewery, our beer philosophy emphasizes local, fresh and high quality and we’re looking forward to serving you some unique Florida craft beer.
Please check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for current news on where we’ll be next or for the latest updates on our progress.
Looking for a chance to try our beers? Here’s where we’ll be in the near future.
Here’s where we’ve been recently.
- Sampling Science: The Engineering Behind Craft Beer, February 5, 2016
- Cajun Cafe on the Bayou Cider and Mead Festival, February 6, 2016
- Skydive City Brewfest, November 21, 2015
- Cajun Cafe on the Bayou Fall Craft Beer Festival, November 7, 2015
- Halfway There: A Rare Beer Festival, September 12, 2015
- WaZoo, August 1, 2015
- Bru at Cru, A Bastet Brewing Tasting Event at Cru Cellars, June 27, 2015
- Cajun Cafe on the Bayou Sour, Berliner Weisse & Lambic Festival, May 16, 2015
- Craftology: A Glazer Children’s Museum Craft Beer Event, May 9, 2015
- Cajun Cafe on the Bayou Festival of Florida Beers, April 4, 2015
- Culinary Heights: A One-of-a-Kind Dining Experience, March 30, 2015
- Sampling Science: The Engineering of Craft Beer, February 20, 2015
- Deland Craft Beer Festival, February 7, 2015
- CMYE – Yelp Stalks The Old Broadway, January 19, 2015
- MOSI Einstein on Food & Wine, January 17, 2015
- Cajun Cafe on the Bayou Fall Craft Beer Festival, November 1, 2014
- Skydive City Brewfest, October 25, 2014
- Halfway There: A Rare Beer Festival, September 6, 2014
- Faces of Courage Foundation’s Women’s Cancer Camp Retreat, September 5, 2014
- WaZoo, August 2, 2014
If you’d like to sign up for our every-once-in-a-while email list for short updates on what we’re up to, drop us an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Sign me up for your email list.” Cheers!